PRODUCTS | INDUSTRY
INDUSTRY | POLYEX MONOFILAMENT YARNS
Polyex Monofilament is made of a polypropylene and high-density polyethylene blend.
USES & FUNCTIONS
It presents extraordinarily strong resistance to abrasion and ageing, combined with extremely excellent resistance to traction and low elongation.
| SINGLE ENDS:
- Denier range: 1 500 to 3 000
- 1 to 5 Monofilaments
- UV stabilised
- The vast range of our Polyex Monofilament Yarns includes a diverse group of colours, such as natural, black, green and others.
- They all offer excellent technical parameters, with high wear resistance, high breaking strength, tensile strength, abrasion and ageing resistance.
- Available in standard spools of 10-20kg.
- Denier range: from 12 000 to 60 000
- 20 – 60 TPM, Z or S Twist
This product is ideal for the fishing industry and other general uses. It is mainly used in the rope-making industry as well as for fishing nets, other maritime applications and general uses.